Monday, June 14

A Backyard Wedding


































                                       {via Ruffled}

This is another wedding that pulled my strings last week as the beautiful couple were married at their home and blended their families. Sometimes its the story of the couple, not the wedding photos that make it a favorite. They had a Quaker style ceremony, where each guest speaks if they feel led too and the couple is married by their community.
I love the unique and romantic feeling of her dress, their gorgeous home and darling children.
Visit the link above for more photos from this simple, relaxed, and wonderful wedding.

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I'm so excited for you! I didn't realize your wedding was so soon! I'm such a doof. If I wasn't already headed to Yakima for a bachelorette party, I'd probably come crash your wedding. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to have to add Sweet Sherree's Sweets to your vendor list under favors. Can't wait to get there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this. i want to be her

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful indeed! oh! and her dress :)

    ReplyDelete