Tuesday, January 12

Flippin' Awesome

This is just a teaser:


Go see more of these photos on Green Wedding Shoes, so creative and fabulous - and a beautiful people alert for sure! I though the steampunk element was a bit understated, but in a good way.

I am overwhelmed with inspiration once again as the holidays are over and more new weddings are posted everyday. I like the creative "doing" aspect of planning our own wedding, but I feel like my hands are tied since I can't actually execute anything right now. Speaking of, when are we going shopping for linens and veil making items mom?

The things I still should be doing are making our itunes list for all the times the band won't be playing, and getting the guest list finalized, addresses compiled, making (or buying) wedding invitations, etc. etc. Those things just sound tedious. I hate tedious.

I'm hoping my shoes arrive today, I have this feeling, you know?

My first dress fitting is scheduled for March 13th!

The bridesmaid dresses are bought! Two ladies need to try their dresses on but my fingers are crossed that we're all happy. The breakdown: two gals in chocolate brown, two in gold/brown floral, our oldest daughter in chartreuse-y green, the two little girls in tan.

Next: Groomsman. This is pretty much figured out just needs aquiring.

********************************

January 27th we are celebrating our one-year anniversary with a night away at a cabin on Mt.Hood sans children.

We will ride the slopes that night, come back to a hot soak in these darling out-door soaking tubs on the cabin patio, then enjoy breakfast courtesy of the inn-keepers the next morning, enjoy some snowy walks and romantic cuddles and head back home! My manual camera's forwarding lever is broken and I really want to take "real" pictures of our getaway. I should probably take it in asap to get fixed!

No comments:

Post a Comment