Friday, April 23

Sweet Love Shoot

I am so excited to share this next post with you! Devin and I never had a chance to get any engagement photos ~ so this makes up for it. We had very little time as it started raining as soon as I pulled our props out to the field bordering our fence and gate. Which meant the records didn't make it into any photos. And my many ideas for the shoot (different outfits, bowling alley, fun jumping on the bed ideas) didn't happen either. Still, given our limited shots and scenery, I am ever so pleased with how lovely these are!
































































































































                           {photo credits: lucy hobbs}

Stay tuned tomorrow for a few of our family shots!

1 comment: