Tuesday, November 17

Dreams, Dresses and Pumpkin Bread Pudding

This morning after running out of pancake batter I remembered my Pumpkin Bread Pudding in the fridge from a couple of days ago. I heated up the piece in the oven, then topped it with chocolate chips, powdered sugar and a drizzle of maple syrup! It was quite delicious. I do plan on working out today, at least for 30 minutes.

But I needed that comforting hug-of-a-breakfast after having my first bridal nightmare. The day of the wedding had arrived much to my surprise, and everyone was gathered waiting for me to walk down the aisle. I was getting dressed and had no bra to wear, my slip was red and had straps (my dress is strapless) and I never bought shoes to wear! On top of that my maid of honor/best friend/caker maker/catering organizer had completely forgotten about my wedding and gone shopping! gasp! What a nightmare. I was crying, feeling like a failure, asking my mom how could we possibly push the wedding back a week with out-of-town guests?

Oh my. I never thought I would have anxiety creep in my sleep over my wedding. Really.

What its telling me, though, is that I better go bra and shoe shopping right away!!! Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment